Friday Play Dates

  • suzanne.lindt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      Hey Moms,

      Please don't forget to sign up for some playdates for Fridays. I have added dates under the database link for dates in January and February. We can do some here, like McDonald's or the park and do some out of town. Please just pick a few dates that you know you are available and sign up. I will make sure that the dates are on the calendar.

      Thanks,
      Suzanne