RE: [DecaturMomClub] McDonald's, 1/8/2010, 11:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2010
      Well, it looks like Xander and I won't be there after all today. We've all got colds and are coughing away. Between that and the really cold weather we'll stay home. Hope you all have fun and can't wait to get caught up with everyone again.

      Melanie

      From: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:04:29 +0000
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] McDonald's, 1/8/2010, 11:00 am

      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: McDonald's

      Date: Friday January 8, 2010
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: TBA
      Notes: We will let the kids play while we talk about future Friday plans.