Re: [DecaturMomClub] Crystelle Waggoner Park, 1/6/2010, 11:00 am

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
      That sounds good to me too.  See you all there.

      From: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
      To: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:00:20 +0000

      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Crystelle Waggoner Park

      Date: Wednesday January 6, 2010
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours.
      Location: Crystelle Waggoner Park-Decatur
      Notes: Meet for some playtime on the swings or the sandbox! Bring a picnic lunch and water bottle for a playgroup picnic.

      Rain Plan: McDonald's Playground 11:00