Re: [DecaturMomClub] Sharyn's Event, 1/8/2010, 11:00 am

  • Chris and Sharyn Helm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2010
      I am a slacker planner but I like Mel's idea for mcdonalds.  Maybe we can all try and reconnect and have a quasi meeting then to discuss the schedule?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 5, 2010, at 11:00 AM, DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sharyn's Event

      Date: Friday January 8, 2010
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days.
      Location: TBA
      Notes: Stay tuned for our weekly Friday event.

    • Ashley

        Date: Friday January 8, 2010
        Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm