Sharyn's Event, 1/8/2010, 11:00 am

  • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2010
      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sharyn's Event

      Date: Friday January 8, 2010
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days.
      Location: TBA
      Notes: Stay tuned for our weekly Friday event.

    • Chris and Sharyn Helm
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2010
        I am a slacker planner but I like Mel's idea for mcdonalds.  Maybe we can all try and reconnect and have a quasi meeting then to discuss the schedule?

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Friday January 8, 2010
        Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days.
        Location: TBA
        Notes: Stay tuned for our weekly Friday event.

      • Ashley

          Date: Friday January 8, 2010
          Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm