RE: [DecaturMomClub] Crystelle Waggoner Park, 1/6/2010, 11:00 am

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      Are we still doing these park days? Have we moved completely to Fridays?

      I noticed nothing is set for this Friday. How about just meeting at McDonalds at 11? We could all kind of get back in touch after the holidays and maybe bounce some ideas around for other Fridays? Does that sound good to anyone?

      Melanie

      From: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:00:20 +0000
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Crystelle Waggoner Park, 1/6/2010, 11:00 am

      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Crystelle Waggoner Park

      Date: Wednesday January 6, 2010
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours.
      Location: Crystelle Waggoner Park-Decatur
      Notes: Meet for some playtime on the swings or the sandbox! Bring a picnic lunch and water bottle for a playgroup picnic.

      Rain Plan: McDonald's Playground 11:00

    • danielle scroggins
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
        I think the park days are my fault.  I put them in the calendar a long time ago-I'll go in and delete them, and you guys go with the new plan.  Besides, I think it's going to be -50 this week-not so good for playing outside.  :)

        danielle

        From: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
        To: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:00:20 +0000

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
          That sounds good to me too.  See you all there.

          From: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
          To: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:00:20 +0000