Crystelle Waggoner Park, 1/6/2010, 11:00 am

  • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Crystelle Waggoner Park

      Date: Wednesday January 6, 2010
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours.
      Location: Crystelle Waggoner Park-Decatur
      Notes: Meet for some playtime on the swings or the sandbox! Bring a picnic lunch and water bottle for a playgroup picnic.

      Rain Plan: McDonald's Playground 11:00

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
        Are we still doing these park days? Have we moved completely to Fridays?

        I noticed nothing is set for this Friday. How about just meeting at McDonalds at 11? We could all kind of get back in touch after the holidays and maybe bounce some ideas around for other Fridays? Does that sound good to anyone?

        Melanie

        From: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
        To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:00:20 +0000
        Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Crystelle Waggoner Park, 1/6/2010, 11:00 am

        Date: Wednesday January 6, 2010
        Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours.
        Location: Crystelle Waggoner Park-Decatur
        Notes: Meet for some playtime on the swings or the sandbox! Bring a picnic lunch and water bottle for a playgroup picnic.

        Rain Plan: McDonald's Playground 11:00

      • danielle scroggins
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
          I think the park days are my fault.  I put them in the calendar a long time ago-I'll go in and delete them, and you guys go with the new plan.  Besides, I think it's going to be -50 this week-not so good for playing outside.  :)

          danielle

          From: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
          To: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:00:20 +0000

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
            That sounds good to me too.  See you all there.

            From: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
            To: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
            Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:00:20 +0000