Sad to miss today

  • sarahslocum
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2009
      I don't think Caydence and I are going to make it. We had really planned to, but her nose is running pretty severely and I'm congested, so we probably need to just rest today. We really hope to start making the playdates again! I also need to check my calendar so I can sign up to plan some events. You guys have lots of fun jumping! We wish we could be there!!!