Re: [DecaturMomClub] Let's Jump , 12/18/2009, 11:00 am

  • Jill Payson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2009
      Suzanne,

      Abbie and I won't make it today after all.  My parents will be here this afternoon, and I'v still got things to do before they get here.  You guys have fun!  Merry Christmas!
      On Dec 17, 2009, at 12:11 PM, DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Let's Jump

      Date: Friday December 18, 2009
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Keller
      Notes: We will meet there at 11:00 and can grab lunch somewhere close after jumping.