Let's Jump , 12/18/2009, 11:00 am

  • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17 10:11 AM
      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Let's Jump

      Date: Friday December 18, 2009
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Keller
      Notes: We will meet there at 11:00 and can grab lunch somewhere close after jumping.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17 1:01 PM
        Xander and I won't be able to make it to this. Hoping to start getting back involved once January arrives! I need to go through and see what Fridays we can help plan, too.

        Hope you're all having a great week!

        From: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
        To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:11:02 +0000
        Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Let's Jump , 12/18/2009, 11:00 am

        Date: Friday December 18, 2009
        Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
        Location: Keller
        Notes: We will meet there at 11:00 and can grab lunch somewhere close after jumping.

      • ashley tullous
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 18 6:48 AM

          Sounds like a lot of fun, but we won't be able to make it today. We have a busy day with Christmas pics, etc. Ashley

          Date: Friday December 18, 2009
          Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
          Location: Keller
          Notes: We will meet there at 11:00 and can grab lunch somewhere close after jumping.

        • Jill Payson
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 18 6:55 AM
            Suzanne,

            Abbie and I won't make it today after all.  My parents will be here this afternoon, and I'v still got things to do before they get here.  You guys have fun!  Merry Christmas!

            Date: Friday December 18, 2009
            Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm