Let's Jump , 12/18/2009, 11:00 am

  • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Let's Jump

      Date: Friday December 18, 2009
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Keller
      Notes: We will meet there at 11:00 and can grab lunch somewhere close after jumping.

    • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17, 2009

        Date: Friday December 18, 2009
        Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 17, 2009
          Xander and I won't be able to make it to this. Hoping to start getting back involved once January arrives! I need to go through and see what Fridays we can help plan, too.

          Hope you're all having a great week!

          From: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
          To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:11:02 +0000
          Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Let's Jump , 12/18/2009, 11:00 am

          Date: Friday December 18, 2009
          Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
          Location: Keller
          Notes: We will meet there at 11:00 and can grab lunch somewhere close after jumping.

        • ashley tullous
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 18, 2009

            Sounds like a lot of fun, but we won't be able to make it today. We have a busy day with Christmas pics, etc. Ashley

            Date: Friday December 18, 2009
            Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
            Location: Keller
            Notes: We will meet there at 11:00 and can grab lunch somewhere close after jumping.

          • Jill Payson
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 18, 2009
              Suzanne,

              Abbie and I won't make it today after all.  My parents will be here this afternoon, and I'v still got things to do before they get here.  You guys have fun!  Merry Christmas!

              Date: Friday December 18, 2009
              Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm