Re: [DecaturMomClub] Pumpkin Express, 10/21/2009, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
      Annika, Andrew, and I will be there too.

      Date: Wednesday October 21, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 22 hours, 1 minute.
      Location: Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch-Argyle
      Notes: http://www.pumpkinexpress.com/

      Meet at the Church of Christ in Decatur at 9am to follow to the Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch. Check out the website for details. We had a great time last year! Superfun!