Re: [DecaturMomClub] Pumpkin Express, 10/21/2009, 9:00 am

  • Christian and Sharyn Helm
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
      I thought that I heard the rain would be later in the day on Weds.
      Guess we will have to see what it is like that morning.

      On Oct 19, 2009, at 9:38 AM, danielle scroggins wrote:

      do we think the weather will hold out for us?  the news said "scattered tstorms" but i never know what to make of that!

      danielle

      Date: Wednesday October 21, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 22 hours, 1 minute.
      Location: Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch-Argyle
      Notes: http://www.pumpkine xpress.com/

      Meet at the Church of Christ in Decatur at 9am to follow to the Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch. Check out the website for details. We had a great time last year! Superfun!

      Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service |Privacy Policy

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
        Annika, Andrew, and I will be there too.