RE: [DecaturMomClub] Pumpkin Express, 10/21/2009, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
      We went on Saturday and it was a lot of fun but some areas were still muddy (the hay maze you wouldn't want to go through). Providing there isn't any other rain it should be dried out for the most part for you all on Wednesday.

      As far as the scattered thunderstorms go, yeah you just never know. Chances are the weather forecast will change tomorrow. Hopefully there will be no scattered storms on Wednesday!

      Melanie

      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      CC: sonajgarcia@...
      From: scrogginsdanielle@...
      Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:38:43 -0700
      Subject: Re: [DecaturMomClub] Pumpkin Express, 10/21/2009, 9:00 am

      do we think the weather will hold out for us?  the news said "scattered tstorms" but i never know what to make of that!

      danielle

      Date: Wednesday October 21, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 22 hours, 1 minute.
      Location: Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch-Argyle
      Notes: http://www.pumpkine xpress.com/

      Meet at the Church of Christ in Decatur at 9am to follow to the Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch. Check out the website for details. We had a great time last year! Superfun!

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • Christian and Sharyn Helm
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
        I thought that I heard the rain would be later in the day on Weds.
        Guess we will have to see what it is like that morning.

        Date: Wednesday October 21, 2009
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 22 hours, 1 minute.
        Location: Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch-Argyle
        Notes: http://www.pumpkine xpress.com/

        Meet at the Church of Christ in Decatur at 9am to follow to the Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch. Check out the website for details. We had a great time last year! Superfun!

        Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service |Privacy Policy

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
          Annika, Andrew, and I will be there too.