Re: [DecaturMomClub] Pumpkin Express, 10/21/2009, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
      Cody and I will be at the church at 9:00.  Mac

      Date: Wednesday October 21, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 22 hours, 1 minute.
      Location: Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch-Argyle
      Notes: http://www.pumpkinexpress.com/

      Meet at the Church of Christ in Decatur at 9am to follow to the Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch. Check out the website for details. We had a great time last year! Superfun!

    • danielle scroggins
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
        do we think the weather will hold out for us?  the news said "scattered tstorms" but i never know what to make of that!

        danielle

        Date: Wednesday October 21, 2009
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
          We went on Saturday and it was a lot of fun but some areas were still muddy (the hay maze you wouldn't want to go through). Providing there isn't any other rain it should be dried out for the most part for you all on Wednesday.

          As far as the scattered thunderstorms go, yeah you just never know. Chances are the weather forecast will change tomorrow. Hopefully there will be no scattered storms on Wednesday!

          Melanie

          To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
          CC: sonajgarcia@...
          From: scrogginsdanielle@...
          Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:38:43 -0700

          Date: Wednesday October 21, 2009
          Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 22 hours, 1 minute.
          Location: Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch-Argyle
          Notes: http://www.pumpkine xpress.com/

          Meet at the Church of Christ in Decatur at 9am to follow to the Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch. Check out the website for details. We had a great time last year! Superfun!

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

        • Christian and Sharyn Helm
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
            I thought that I heard the rain would be later in the day on Weds.
            Guess we will have to see what it is like that morning.

            Date: Wednesday October 21, 2009
            Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 22 hours, 1 minute.
            Location: Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch-Argyle
            Notes: http://www.pumpkine xpress.com/

            Meet at the Church of Christ in Decatur at 9am to follow to the Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch. Check out the website for details. We had a great time last year! Superfun!

            Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service |Privacy Policy

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 19, 2009
              Annika, Andrew, and I will be there too.