Re: [DecaturMomClub] Fw: Pumpkin Patch Party 2009

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2009
      Annika, Andrew, and I would like to go to Argyle to the Pumpkin Patch.

      From: Education at the Fort Worth Zoo <noreply@doubleknot. com>
      Subject: Pumpkin Patch Party 2009
      To: "macanddave@ sbcglobal. net" <macanddave@sbcgloba l.net>
      Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 10:08 AM

      Share The News: Click here if you would like to send this information to one or more friends. Note, your friends will not be added any mail list.

      Hey Parents! It's that time again:

      Pumpkin Patch Party

      Help the Fort Worth Zoo get into the fall spirit at the Zoo’s second annual Pumpkin Patch Party!

      Who: Families with children of all ages

      When: Wednesday, October 21, 2009

       6:00 to 8:30 p.m.

      Where: Picnic area outside Crocodile Cafe

      Admission is $40.00 per table (up to six people - ages 2 and up. Attendees under the age of 2 will not count toward your total of 6. If you wish to bring more than six people, you will need to complete a separate registration for each additional table.)

      Space is extremely limited, so make your reservation now!

      Each table will be provided with two pumpkins to be carved or painted. All pumpkins will remain at the Zoo to be displayed during our annual Boo at the Zoo event.

      If you would like to bring your own painting or carving supplies, please let us know in the 'Other Notes' on your registration. We will provide a limited number of carving and painting tools for the event.

       Click here for registration!

      If you believe that you received this message in error and/or do not wish to receive further emails please click here.

    • Christian and Sharyn Helm
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 13, 2009
        planning on it
        Sharyn and Rubye

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 14, 2009
          Abbie and I will meet everyone there.  Sounds fun.