Halloween

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      First United Methodist Church (downtown Decatur) is having a carnival and Trunk or Treat on Saturday, October 31, from 6:00 to 8:00.  The carnival will be inside where there will be games and a cake walk.  The Trunk or Treat will be in the main parking lot.  Everyone is invited to attend.

      If you would like to be one of the vehicles in the parking lot, please sign up with me.  All you need to do is decorate your vehicle and/or wear a costume and hand out candy.  The church will provide the candy.  We need volunteers to help with this.

      You and your family could also volunteer to have a game set up in the carnival.  Contact me or Laura Boyd at FUMC for more information.

      First Baptist Church is also having a Trunk or Treat on Wednesday, October 28.  It is a lot of fun too.

      Also, check out www.pumpkinexpress.com We went last year and the kids had so much fun!  It is well worth the drive.  Danielle may be putting this on the playgroup calendar.

      Happy Halloween!
      Mac Lowe