Directions and RSVP

  • Amanda Deerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      Hello to all!

      For all of you who would like to come to the kids books party tommorro at my house you can call for directions or here are some from Decatur.  Remember if you bring a friend (Grandmas are great!) you can win a book!  Hope to see you all there!  Bring your kids too.  We have plenty of toys and space.

      940-627-2274
      From Decatur on 287 South to FM 2264 turn left (there is a shamrock gas station on the right).  Take FM 2264 E for about 3.5 miles, Turn right into Heritage Creek estates.  Drive almost 2 miles and turn left onto Heatherwood Ct.  We are the first house on the left.