Fw: Come and Join Us

  • Amanda Deerr
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009

      --- On Mon, 9/14/09, amandadeerr@... <amandadeerr@...> wrote:

      From: amandadeerr@... <amandadeerr@...>
      Subject: Come and Join Us
      To: amandadeerr@...
      Date: Monday, September 14, 2009, 2:11 PM

      I am hosting an Usborne books party at my house 157 Heatherwood Ct Rhome on September 22, at 11 am.  Anyone is welcome to come.  These books are great.  My girls love them!  Bring a friend and recieve a free book! Drinks and snacks will be served.  I'd love to meet new moms or visit with the ones I already know.  Bring your kiddos and let them all play!

      These books are great ideas for Christmas and birthdays!
      For those who can't come but are interested in books or live out of state:
      You are invited to an Usborne Books eShow to explore the world of Usborne Books.  A child's interest in reading and learning is stimulated by the lavish illustrations and informative content.  There are over 1300 bright, colorful and fun titles covering activities, puzzles and a wide range of subjects for children of all ages.

      Usborne Books - the books kids love to read!

      Sophia and Hannah would love to get books for birthdays or Christmas!

      Hosted by: Amanda Miller
      Place:
      www.ubah.com/HOS153418
      When: Today thru 9/27/2009 11:59:00 PM
      Chat Scheduled: -

      Everyone is welcome, so invite a friend.

      It's a rewarding experience when a child opens a book and discovers the magic of reading.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2009
        I will be there.  Thank you for inviting me.  Mac Lowe