Re: [DecaturMomClub] New to this group!

  • danielle scroggins
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9 3:13 PM
      yay!  It's great to see so many new members joining our ranks!  Come for the next park playday so everyone can put faces with names.  :)  Glad to have you!

      Danielle

      From: Margaret Lowe <macanddave@sbcgloba l.net>
      To: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 9:41 PM

      Hi Brandi.  We are a really easy going group.  Can't wait to meet you.  I have a five year old who will start kindergarten next year.  Are you new to the area?
      Mac