Re: [DecaturMomClub] New to this group!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
      Well then.  We have several great Mother's Day Out programs if you are at all interested.  If you have any questions at all, just call me at 940.627.7304.  Look forward to meeting you.

      Margaret (Mac) Lowe

      From: Margaret Lowe <macanddave@sbcgloba l.net>
      To: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 9:41 PM

      Hi Brandi.  We are a really easy going group.  Can't wait to meet you.  I have a five year old who will start kindergarten next year.  Are you new to the area?
      Mac

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
        yay!  It's great to see so many new members joining our ranks!  Come for the next park playday so everyone can put faces with names.  :)  Glad to have you!

        Danielle