Re: [DecaturMomClub] New to this group!

  • Joseph Herrera
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
      Yeah, I am new here. My husband works for his papa in Paradise so he knows his way around here, but I am very new here. I grew up in Iowa. Its alot of adjusting! We live outside of Boyd.

      From: joe87tx <joe87tx@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] New to this group!
      To: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 2:25 PM

      Hi! I'm Brandi. I stay at home with our 17 month old daughter. This group looks like fun!

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
        Well then.  We have several great Mother's Day Out programs if you are at all interested.  If you have any questions at all, just call me at 940.627.7304.  Look forward to meeting you.

        Margaret (Mac) Lowe

        Yeah, I am new here. My husband works for his papa in Paradise so he knows his way around here, but I am very new here. I grew up in Iowa. Its alot of adjusting! We live outside of Boyd.

        Hi Brandi.  We are a really easy going group.  Can't wait to meet you.  I have a five year old who will start kindergarten next year.  Are you new to the area?
        Mac

        Hi! I'm Brandi. I stay at home with our 17 month old daughter. This group looks like fun!

      • danielle scroggins
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
          yay!  It's great to see so many new members joining our ranks!  Come for the next park playday so everyone can put faces with names.  :)  Glad to have you!

          Danielle