New to this group!

  • joe87tx
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hi! I'm Brandi. I stay at home with our 17 month old daughter. This group looks like fun!
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
        Hi Brandi.  We are a really easy going group.  Can't wait to meet you.  I have a five year old who will start kindergarten next year.  Are you new to the area?
        Mac

        Hi! I'm Brandi. I stay at home with our 17 month old daughter. This group looks like fun!

      • Joseph Herrera
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
          Yeah, I am new here. My husband works for his papa in Paradise so he knows his way around here, but I am very new here. I grew up in Iowa. Its alot of adjusting! We live outside of Boyd.

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
            Well then.  We have several great Mother's Day Out programs if you are at all interested.  If you have any questions at all, just call me at 940.627.7304.  Look forward to meeting you.

            Margaret (Mac) Lowe

            Yeah, I am new here. My husband works for his papa in Paradise so he knows his way around here, but I am very new here. I grew up in Iowa. Its alot of adjusting! We live outside of Boyd.

            Hi Brandi.  We are a really easy going group.  Can't wait to meet you.  I have a five year old who will start kindergarten next year.  Are you new to the area?
            Mac

            Hi! I'm Brandi. I stay at home with our 17 month old daughter. This group looks like fun!

          • danielle scroggins
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 9, 2009
              yay!  It's great to see so many new members joining our ranks!  Come for the next park playday so everyone can put faces with names.  :)  Glad to have you!

              Danielle