General Practitioner Recommendation

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I need to find a GP in the Decatur area. Does anyone have one you go to that you would recommend?

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
        Dr. Christy Holland is opening up a GP and Urgent Care Clinic in November.  Her office will be located in the Double Creek Building there on Hwy 51 by Dr. Lovette's office.

        Take care,
        Mac

        I need to find a GP in the Decatur area. Does anyone have one you go to that you would recommend?

        Thanks!

      • Christian and Sharyn Helm
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
          Gary Swain or John Richardson

          On Sep 9, 2009, at 7:10 AM, Melanie Snitker wrote:

          Hi Everyone,

          I need to find a GP in the Decatur area. Does anyone have one you go to that you would recommend?

          Thanks!
          Melanie

          Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.