Sesame Street Bounce House

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      Hey Moms - I was fixing to list our Sesame Street Bounce House on Craig's List, but I thought I would check with y'all first.

      I bought the bounce house three years ago for $310.  It has never had a tear or hole.  It does have some dirt marks here and there, but other than that, it is in perfect condition.  We have so much enjoyed it!  I would like to get $90 for it, so if you know anyone who is interested in it, send her my way.

      Thanks!  Mac
      Product DetailsThis is what it looks like.  It blows up in less than two minutes.