New member

  • renee2877
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8 2:14 PM
      Hi everyone! My name is Michelle Baker. I am a SAHM with two in school and a 2 year old little girl. I am so glad to hear that there is a moms group in Decatur! We live near Slidell, but visit Decatur often. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8 2:36 PM
        Hey Michelle!  Welcome!  I have a young five year old who is in Pre-K this year.  Looking forward to meeting you.  We have a really nice group.
        Mac