Re: [DecaturMomClub] want to come and play!

  • danielle scroggins
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
      Yes!  You both DO need it!  :)  Right now we have weekly dates at parks around Decatur, with McDonald's as a rain option.  Take a look at the calendar Sharyn talked about, and we'll look forward to meeting you.  I have 3 kids, 2 in school and a 3 year old.  All the moms are AWESOME, and I'm sure you'll find loads to bond about.

      Danielle

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
        my son is 14 mo... are there children his age to play with or is everyone older?

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
          Y'all will fit right in.  We have moms and children of all ages.  Come join us!  Mac :)