Re: [DecaturMomClub] want to come and play!

  • Christian and Sharyn Helm
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3 1:58 PM
      Welcome!
      Yes...we have consistent dates...every Weds. at 11.  Take a look at our calendar on the yahoo site.
      We would love to have you!
      My name is Sharyn and I have 3 kids...2 in school and a 3 year old at home

      On Sep 3, 2009, at 3:51 PM, mandijo_78 wrote:

      Hi, my name is Mandi Bridgeman-Mara, DHs 1996 grad, and trying to get back here. Just wondering if your play dates are consistent on a weekly basis. I have a 2 year old little girl, and we would both love to just be around other SAHM and their kiddos. I think we both need it.

    • danielle scroggins
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3 2:18 PM
        Yes!  You both DO need it!  :)  Right now we have weekly dates at parks around Decatur, with McDonald's as a rain option.  Take a look at the calendar Sharyn talked about, and we'll look forward to meeting you.  I have 3 kids, 2 in school and a 3 year old.  All the moms are AWESOME, and I'm sure you'll find loads to bond about.

        Danielle

        Hi, my name is Mandi Bridgeman-Mara, DHs 1996 grad, and trying to get back here. Just wondering if your play dates are consistent on a weekly basis. I have a 2 year old little girl, and we would both love to just be around other SAHM and their kiddos. I think we both need it.

      • honeybunch_n_babycakes
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3 8:59 PM
          my son is 14 mo... are there children his age to play with or is everyone older?

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4 6:02 AM
            Y'all will fit right in.  We have moms and children of all ages.  Come join us!  Mac :)