want to come and play!

  • mandijo_78
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hi, my name is Mandi Bridgeman-Mara,DHs 1996 grad, and trying to get back here. Just wondering if your play dates are consistent on a weekly basis. I have a 2 year old little girl, and we would both love to just be around other SAHM and their kiddos. I think we both need it.
    • Christian and Sharyn Helm
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
        Welcome!
        Yes...we have consistent dates...every Weds. at 11.  Take a look at our calendar on the yahoo site.
        We would love to have you!
        My name is Sharyn and I have 3 kids...2 in school and a 3 year old at home

        On Sep 3, 2009, at 3:51 PM, mandijo_78 wrote:

        Hi, my name is Mandi Bridgeman-Mara, DHs 1996 grad, and trying to get back here. Just wondering if your play dates are consistent on a weekly basis. I have a 2 year old little girl, and we would both love to just be around other SAHM and their kiddos. I think we both need it.

      • danielle scroggins
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
          Yes!  You both DO need it!  :)  Right now we have weekly dates at parks around Decatur, with McDonald's as a rain option.  Take a look at the calendar Sharyn talked about, and we'll look forward to meeting you.  I have 3 kids, 2 in school and a 3 year old.  All the moms are AWESOME, and I'm sure you'll find loads to bond about.

          Danielle

          Hi, my name is Mandi Bridgeman-Mara, DHs 1996 grad, and trying to get back here. Just wondering if your play dates are consistent on a weekly basis. I have a 2 year old little girl, and we would both love to just be around other SAHM and their kiddos. I think we both need it.

        • honeybunch_n_babycakes
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
            my son is 14 mo... are there children his age to play with or is everyone older?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
              Y'all will fit right in.  We have moms and children of all ages.  Come join us!  Mac :)