New Member

  • honeybunch_n_babycakes
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
      Wow an actual group of mommies that are local...this is too cool... Hello my name is Kelly. I have three children 13, 12 and 14 mo. I haven't worked since I became pregnant. I am so excited you guys are here.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
        We are here!  Welcome.  Mac

        Wow an actual group of mommies that are local...this is too cool... Hello my name is Kelly. I have three children 13, 12 and 14 mo. I haven't worked since I became pregnant. I am so excited you guys are here.

      • amymommyof4
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
          I'm new too. Glad to 'meet' you. ha!
          ~Amy~

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2009
            I am also new to Decatur (as of June).  I have a 3 year old and 6 month old.  We hope to see you both soon.