RE: [DecaturMomClub] New here

  • jodi miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
      Welcome to Decatur!!
      My name is Jodi and I have 3 little girls.  My oldest just started Kindergarten this year and I have a 3 year old and a 5 1/2 month old.  I'm usually a stay at home mom but am going to be doing some regular PRN work this fall on Tues/Wed/Thurs mornings-- so I hope to meet you soon eventhough I may not be able to make some of the playdates.  Things may change at anytime with work so we'll see...but welcome and I hope you enjoy Decatur and the playgroup!!

      Jodi Miller

      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      From: amymommyof4@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 03:20:05 +0000
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] New here

      Hi there! My name is Amy, I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys and one girl. I read Danielle's blog on the online WCMessenger and found your group through her. Not only am I new to the group, I am new to Decatur and I don't know a soul here, lol. I grew up and graduated from Keller high. My husband works for Harris Methodist downtown, he's a nurse. I loved the idea of a local mom's group and decided to join. I hope to be able to come to some of the events soon and meet you all!
      Amy

    • Christian and Sharyn Helm
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
        Welcome Amy!
        Hope to see you at playgroup soon!
        Sharyn Helm
        mom of three.....(two in school and one 3 1/2 year old at home)