Re: [DecaturMomClub] New here

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi Amy!  Welcome!  I am a stay at home mom with a five year old son, Cody.  My home phone is 940-627-7304.  Call any time if you need help with anything.  We look forward to meeting you.
      Mac

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
        Welcome to Decatur!!
        My name is Jodi and I have 3 little girls.  My oldest just started Kindergarten this year and I have a 3 year old and a 5 1/2 month old.  I'm usually a stay at home mom but am going to be doing some regular PRN work this fall on Tues/Wed/Thurs mornings-- so I hope to meet you soon eventhough I may not be able to make some of the playdates.  Things may change at anytime with work so we'll see...but welcome and I hope you enjoy Decatur and the playgroup!!

        Jodi Miller

        To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
        From: amymommyof4@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 03:20:05 +0000

        Hi there! My name is Amy, I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys and one girl. I read Danielle's blog on the online WCMessenger and found your group through her. Not only am I new to the group, I am new to Decatur and I don't know a soul here, lol. I grew up and graduated from Keller high. My husband works for Harris Methodist downtown, he's a nurse. I loved the idea of a local mom's group and decided to join. I hope to be able to come to some of the events soon and meet you all!
        Amy

      • Christian and Sharyn Helm
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
          Welcome Amy!
          Hope to see you at playgroup soon!
          Sharyn Helm
          mom of three.....(two in school and one 3 1/2 year old at home)