New here

  • amymommyof4
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi there! My name is Amy, I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys and one girl. I read Danielle's blog on the online WCMessenger and found your group through her. Not only am I new to the group, I am new to Decatur and I don't know a soul here, lol. I grew up and graduated from Keller high. My husband works for Harris Methodist downtown, he's a nurse. I loved the idea of a local mom's group and decided to join. I hope to be able to come to some of the events soon and meet you all!
      Amy
    • danielle scroggins
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
        Welcome!  We are so glad to have you!  I'm sure you will fit right in with our little group, and we look forward to meeting you.  I won't be at regular Wednesday meetings, but just look for moms with their kiddos in tow!  See you at the park!

        Danielle

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
          Hi Amy!  Welcome!  I am a stay at home mom with a five year old son, Cody.  My home phone is 940-627-7304.  Call any time if you need help with anything.  We look forward to meeting you.
          Mac

          Hi there! My name is Amy, I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys and one girl. I read Danielle's blog on the online WCMessenger and found your group through her. Not only am I new to the group, I am new to Decatur and I don't know a soul here, lol. I grew up and graduated from Keller high. My husband works for Harris Methodist downtown, he's a nurse. I loved the idea of a local mom's group and decided to join. I hope to be able to come to some of the events soon and meet you all!
          Amy

        • jodi miller
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
            Welcome to Decatur!!
            My name is Jodi and I have 3 little girls.  My oldest just started Kindergarten this year and I have a 3 year old and a 5 1/2 month old.  I'm usually a stay at home mom but am going to be doing some regular PRN work this fall on Tues/Wed/Thurs mornings-- so I hope to meet you soon eventhough I may not be able to make some of the playdates.  Things may change at anytime with work so we'll see...but welcome and I hope you enjoy Decatur and the playgroup!!

            Jodi Miller

            To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
            From: amymommyof4@...
            Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 03:20:05 +0000

            Hi there! My name is Amy, I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys and one girl. I read Danielle's blog on the online WCMessenger and found your group through her. Not only am I new to the group, I am new to Decatur and I don't know a soul here, lol. I grew up and graduated from Keller high. My husband works for Harris Methodist downtown, he's a nurse. I loved the idea of a local mom's group and decided to join. I hope to be able to come to some of the events soon and meet you all!
            Amy

          • Christian and Sharyn Helm
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
              Welcome Amy!
              Hope to see you at playgroup soon!
              Sharyn Helm
              mom of three.....(two in school and one 3 1/2 year old at home)