Re: [DecaturMomClub] Mom needs help!

  • Christian and Sharyn Helm
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2009
      Mac...I haven't experienced this either, but am hoping that it is just a little crazy kid thing!
      Is he sad that Wesley started school maybe or anxious about TCP?
      Hopefully, it will clear up soon....try not to worry too much!  Thinking about you...missed ya at playgroup!
      Sharyn
      On Aug 26, 2009, at 1:31 PM, jodi miller wrote:

      mac-

      I have not experienced this with my kiddos but I will ask around and see if anyone else has.  I hope it's just what Tanner went through...will keep ya'll in our prayers.

      Jodi

      To: decaturmomclub@ yahoogroups. com; nicolesmith@ embarqmail. com
      From: macanddave@sbcgloba l.net
      Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:20:27 -0700
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Mom needs help!

      Hey ladies -

      Before I let this completely crush me and panic sets in, I thought I would ask if anyone has experienced this.  Yesterday Cody's eyes started blinking and he woke up this morning blinking.  It is like a slow blink where his entire eye blinks not just his eye lid.  It is like if you close your eyes tight and then quickly open them.  This happens about every 10 seconds or so.

      If you have any idea what this might be, could you email or call 940.393.3676.  Say a little prayer for us.

      Thanks,
      Mac

      Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.

    • Tonja Hartman
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2009
        Mac-
        Ariana did this for about several months ago. I think it was stress and anxiety with everything going on and a lot of transition in her world. We spent a lot of time with her and (lovingly) helping her to know when she was doing it so she could be aware. She stopped doing it and all seems well.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T