RE: [DecaturMomClub] Wednesday's play group

  • jodi miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
      The Miller girls can't be there- bummer!!!  Joe is on vacation this week.  Hope you guys have a great time and bring the summer to a close having a blast...Happy start of school to all and we will see ya'll soon hopefully.

      Jodi

      To: decaturmomclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: macanddave@...
      Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 05:59:21 -0700
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Wednesday's play group

      I am planning on teaching the kids how to make pizza, so don't pack a big lunch.  Then for dessert they can make and decorate cupcakes.  I also have juice drinks.

      Can anyone bring a sack of grapes?

      See you tomorrow!
      Mac

    • Stephanie Denny
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
        Hey Mac,
        We can't make it tomorrow.  Sounds like you have a fun day planned!  Hope to catch up with you soon :)
        Stephanie

        Visit my website!
        www.tlcbystephanie.com