Wednesday's play group

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
      I am planning on teaching the kids how to make pizza, so don't pack a big lunch.  Then for dessert they can make and decorate cupcakes.  I also have juice drinks.

      Can anyone bring a sack of grapes?

      See you tomorrow!
      Mac
    • jodi miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
        The Miller girls can't be there- bummer!!!  Joe is on vacation this week.  Hope you guys have a great time and bring the summer to a close having a blast...Happy start of school to all and we will see ya'll soon hopefully.

        Jodi

        To: decaturmomclub@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
          Hey Mac,
          We can't make it tomorrow.  Sounds like you have a fun day planned!  Hope to catch up with you soon :)
          Stephanie

          Visit my website!
          www.tlcbystephanie.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
            Annika, Andrew, and I will be there.  I don't have grapes, but I do have strawberries that I can cut up to bring.