Re: [DecaturMomClub] last week of summer. :(

  • ashley tullous
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2009
      I have a class to go to at work on weds and we sorry to miss the party :( We will get back into the swing of things as school starts...this summer has been super busy! Good luck this fall, Danielle!! And sounds great about your blog!

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2009
        I am getting a haircut during that time....so I don't thinkwe can make this one :-(