Impeccable Nanny looking for PT family

  • cummingsdeandrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2014
      Hi all! I've worked for the same family for the last five years in Decatur. Alas the boys are big now and their needs are less. I'm a FT student at GA State (pre-nursing) and my summer availability is Tue/Thur/Fri, but I can change that up after July 15th. Impeccable references, dependable car and a true love of children!Dee Cummings 770-349-5569 de.L.cummings@...