High school babysitter looking for summer work-any hours

  • Susan Bird
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2014
      Local Highschooler, transportation provided, great with kids, loves art, computers, can cook, will read to kids for hours..at bedtime :) $8/hr $3 per extra child
      Thanks- text her on her cell phone Hayley 404.314.2449

      --
      Susan Bird /Senior Sales Agent
      PalmerHouse Properties LLC

    • andreadaniel122
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2014
        Hi, I have a three year old and give year old and I am looking for a sitter in the afternoon. Will she be available after school? I can be flexible with the days(s).Thanks, Andrea 404. 610.8520