Need another family to share fantastic nanny!

  • Work Yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2014

      Hi All!

      I recently found an amazing nanny for my 16 month old son, and I am hoping to find a family for a nanny share. She has nannied for multiple Oakhurst and Decatur families and gets *rave* reviews. She hasn't yet started with us but below is an email from her most recent family, whose child will be starting daycare.

      "Our AMAZING nanny will be available starting in June. We have used her as part of a nanny share and we have all been so happy. She's been instrumental in getting my child on a schedule, working with her on naps and teaching her to drink from a sippy cup, among other things. She sends us photos of our babies during the day and works on special projects like Mother's Day gifts with them. We can't say enough good things and we are trying to help her find at least one family who will love her like we do. She has experience with multiples."

      Please call me at 919-423-5454 if you are interested in learning more!

      Emily