Moving

  • Stacy Blackman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2014
      Hi Folks,
      I wanted to let y'all know that I still have the following items for sale, if anyone is interested. I'm happy to entertain all reasonable offers!  ;-)

      Joovy Spoon Walker, Peg Perego Siesta High Chair and Mamas and Papas Snug with Tray. Here are Amazon links for all the items, so you can see what they are. All items have been barely used, if at all. They are in phenomenal condition!

      I also have a big box full of girls' clothing and shoes (most 6-12 months and spring/summer). Probably paid well over $600 for what's in there and I've got some pics of the items.

      Please text me if you're interested.

      Stacy

      770.608.9315

      Joovy Spoon Walker, Purpleness by JOOVYhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B008BGNT4E/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_68Rotb1AYYCE4