Baby Gear and Clothing

  • Stacy Blackman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2014

      I also have some practically NEW baby gear, including:  Joovy Spoon Walker, Peg Perego Siesta High Chair, Osprey Packs Poco Premium Child Carrier , and Mamas and Papas Snug with Tray. Here are Amazon links for all the items, so you can see what they are. All items have been barely used, if at all. They are in phenomenal condition!

      I also have a big box full of girls' clothing and shoes (most 6-12 months and spring/summer). Probably paid well over $600 for what's in there.

      Please text me if you're interested.

      Stacy

      770.608.9315

      Joovy Spoon Walker, Purpleness by JOOVY http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008BGNT4E/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_68Rotb1AYYCE4