Oakhurst Egg Hunt

  • andreadaniel122
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2014
      Anyone interested in getting a neighborhood egg hunt started this year? I have a few ideas. Let me know if you're interested!
    • spencer2709
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2014
        Our family has recently moved to the are but I would be interested in helping you with the egg hunt.
      • andreadaniel122
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2014
          Great! I've talked to a few other people about it, but we haven't made any plans yet. I'll keep you posted.