Friend ISO Nanny

  • Lara Sevener
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2014
      Hi all,

      Some dear friends in Midtown are in search of a full-time nanny starting in February for their adorable 3 month old son, Oliver.

      If you are interested or know of a great nanny candidate, please reply directly to Amy Fouts at aefouts@....

      Happy New Year!
      Lara

      Lara Sevener
      404-932-4889 (cell)
      Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse typos and brevity.
    • knight.belinda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2014
        Hello How are you my name is Belinda knight I was informed by Miss Lisa the school therapy at college Heights Elementary School that you guys looking for a professional nanny I have over 12 years as a professional nanny I have experience with infants and toddlers I'm certified in CPR and First Aid I have a reliable vehicle with a drivers license and car insurance if you wanted to learn more about me I can be reached at(404)5453414 thank you and have a blessed day