nanny share/daycare needed

  • tiffanyeringriffis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2013

      we are expecting our little girl to arrive dec 9 and will need child care starting in March but that's a little flexible.  we are in the edgewood area close to the Edgewood shopping center.  i can take her to someone's home or we can keep a few children at our home.  I don't have a nanny in mind.  does anyone have a nanny recommendation and want to nannyshare?  ideally we would need part time childcare 3 days a week M-F, which days are flexible as my mom will be helping out 2 consectutive days.

      tiffany