ISO Nanny

  • sschancupp
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013
      We are looking for a nanny M-F 9-5 for a nanny share situation with my 2 month old son and another family's 5 month old son. We are located in the Oak Grove area. Please let me know if you know of anybody. Thank you.
    • Jessica Cummo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2013
        Hi all,
        I'm looking for a nanny for my 9 month old. I would love one for this Monday, but need a back up nanny in general. It would be part time W/Thurs/Fri (with the exception of this Monday).Please let me know if you know anyone.
        Thank you,

        Jessica.