Kirkwood area -- Join our nanny share

  • hermitcrabby28
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
      We'd love to find another family with a baby to join our nanny share. We've hired a phenomenal nanny who comes very well recommended with glowing references, and we can't wait for her to start taking care of our daughter. I return to work in several weeks and our daughter will be 3 1/2 months old. We had a family to partner with but they have decided to go in another direction that works better for them.
      Ideally, we'd love a family in Kirkwood with a child around the same age. Please let me know if you're interested!
    • staceym9
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2013

        Hi,

        My husband and I are expecting our first baby in early January.  I was planning on going back to work at the beginning of April.  I work four days a week (M,T,W,F) and we live in East Lake just off of Hosea Williams.  We would be interested in more information about the nanny share if April isn't too late a start date.

        Thanks!

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2014

            I am looking for something in may, if that isn't too late, my email is hootenjoey@...