RE: Nanny/Nanny Share

  • tiffanyeringriffis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013

       Hi Sarah,

      we are expecting our daughter to arrive dec 9 and will need childcare around the beginning of march.  i am interested in nanny sharing.  i know march is still a while away but just thought i would drop you a note just incase you might still be interested in nanny sharing at that time.  having another child in our group would be welcome as well to cut the cost even more.  i unfortunately do not know of any nanny recommendations, i was just referred to this site recently by a co-worker.  we are in the edgewood community but i would be glad to drop off with you as our house is not big enough for multiple children.  let me know your thoughts if interested.  thanks!

      --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, <decaturmomclub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Our son is one month old and we are looking for a nanny to start in about 2 months. We are also looking for another family for a nanny share. I work at home and could have the other child dropped off at my house and we can share the cost of the nanny as an alternative to daycare. I am also open to other arrangements. We are in the Oak Grove neighborhood.

      Please let me know if you are interested and/or have any recommendations. Thank you.