Artist's Way Class

  • Kendra Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013
      Dear Decatur  Neighbors,

      I would love to invite you to join my Artist's Way Class starting Sept. 18th. The Class is 6 weeks and meets every other Wed. at Charis Books and more.

      The Artist's Way is a 12 week process (with tools, reading, support, and exercises) geared at one simple goal - getting back in touch with your creative side. And I don't mean just in an artistic way or to create art. Ideally, we use creativity in every area of our life …. work ideas, solutions, how we relate in relationships, our hobbies that feed our creativity, and our dreams. Creativity CAN be a part of every area of your life.!

      Cost is $265, but there is a $15 discount for my Decatur Neighbors.  :)