Re: [DecaturMomClub] Re: Nanny / Mom Playgroup

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
      Please include me...jeanneh314@...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...> wrote:

      Hi all,
      I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

      Jessica

    • Tessa Scanlon
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 15, 2013
        Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
        Tessa
      • hchase523
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 16, 2013
          I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.

          Thanks.
          Heather
          --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@...> wrote:

          > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
          > Tessa

        • carahoushmand
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 20, 2013
            I am aslo interested. I have a 3 month old.

            Thanks,
            Cara

            carahoushmand@...

            --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "hchase523" <hchase523@...> wrote:

            > I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.
            >
            > Thanks.
            > Heather
            > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
            > > Tessa

          • Brooke
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 21, 2013
              I have an almost 10 month old, very social, little boy and we need a playgroup also! Add me to the email list please! Ombrookeom@...